Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Showers

     Elsirae and I have been so blessed over the last month. We've been "showered" with love from our friends and family!!!

     Our first shower was from the Boatwright girls. It was absolutely beautiful! Aunt Dori has SUCH a talent for party-planning! Here are a few pictures from that shower:







    Then, on the DAY my friend, Casey Carlson, had her gender ultrasound (for baby #2), our Beach Crew was scheduled to have a back-to-school-kickoff dinner. I was convinced that was the reason for our get-together, since Casey was the one who planned it. But, when I showed up, I was surprised to find they had thrown me a bow and monogram shower instead! It was so sweet and special! I just love all my Pond Girls!!! Here is a collage from that shower:

     My next shower was given by my amazing sisters. They are my BEST FRIENDS and I am so grateful that the Good Lord blessed me with all four of them. I don't know what I would do without even ONE of them! Here are some pictures from that shower:




     Finally, my wonderful friends at work threw me a diaper shower! It was so adorably cute with it's "Momma is about to POP" theme...which is SO very accurate! I can't thank my sister-wives (all the girls on my team) enough. They did such an amazing job and were so incredibly thoughtful! Here are the pictures from that shower:




    Elsirae and I are so loved, and so blessed! I'm so thankful to everyone who participated in our showers in any way! We have been truly "showered" with LOVE!!! I can't wait to put all our goodies to use!!! Come on Princess, let's get this show on the road!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment