Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

     Easter is here! One of my favorite holidays! I love the fact that I serve a God who loves me SO much that He gave His son up to endure the ultimate torture so that I would NEVER have to. I have heard my whole life that it's a sacrifice you can't understand until you have kids of your own. I get that now. I would NEVER give up my precious Elsirae, as pure and innocent as she is, in order to save a bunch of ungrateful sinners. A God who can show that kind of love, is truly a God who IS love! It gives me chills just thinking about it! So, I count it a priviledge to celebrate that sacrifice and more importantly, the resurrection that followed that bought my salvation! Easter is so special!!!

     I begged Kev to get a pic with me before church and he finally relented (albeit grudgingly). However, Fiona always complies. :)


       We didn't get to see my beautiful angel-of-a-niece until later but...this picture was too precious not to steal. Isn't she stunning in her Easter dress?!?!


     After church we went to lunch with the Boatwright Clan. Waiting in the house was a sweet little Easter Basket for our little Elsirae! Tucked inside were tons of goodies for us and for her. My favorite goody was this little onsie...because of what it says of course! ;)



     We had a very happy Easter and MANY things to be thankful for! Spring is always the start of many new and wonderful things! Happy Easter to you and yours!!! May the love of our Heavenly Father and His precious Son, Jesus wrap you up with grace, hope, and unending love today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment