Wednesday, April 2, 2014

2nd Trimester has Officially Begun!

    We've reached 14 weeks people! Man has time flown by!!! The Munchkin has grown to the size of an beet...but you really couldn't tell by looking at me. I'm starting to show a tiny bit...but really it just looks like I've become a glutton and my belly is swollen from food intake.  I won't be complaining about that though because I still have 25 more weeks to grow!

    We had our 2nd appointment with the OB/GYN last week. Everything still looks perfect and I haven't gained any weight! We also got to hear the heartbeat for the first time! I made Kevin record it. He was VERY uncomfortable...even though this was the first doctor's appointment I have been to in 5 years that I didn't have to get undressed for! I was FULLY clothed. The doctor simply lifted my shirt to expose my belly and Kev got all twitchy and uncomfortable. I couldn't believe it...I mean, it's not like he wasn't there for the embarrassing stuff for the past 5 years! Silly man!!! :) He better get used to it. It's about to get a WHOLE lot more embarrassing!!!

    Anyway...this is the recording. I would recommend that you avert your eyes and just listen because he seriously was trying to point the camera at anything EXCEPT me...it will make you dizzy. So, just listen. :)



   It was nice to hear the heartbeat. I'm so used to seeing the inside of my belly and now that I won't be able to until the gender-reveal...I just really enjoyed the proof of life. Especially since I can't feel all that movement yet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment