Wednesday, January 22, 2014

You May Say I'm a Dreamer

                 Today, I am SO happy! I have known for two days now that I am carrying the child I have prayed for, for the past 5+ years! Just as I suspected it would...that LONG and PAINFUL journey seems so far away now. A blurr of emotion and hurt that got washed away with ONE phone call. It's amazing how everything can transform in a day. 

                 For 5 years, I have felt like a 5000 piece puzzle, thrown out of the box; all my pieces scattered on a working surface waiting to see what I was to become. Now, I feel as if the pieces are fitting together. Little by little, I can see the bigger picture. There's an outline of something beautiful. It's amazing that so many little pieces, that seem so insignificant by themselves, can be put together in a specific way to reveal a masterpiece!


                I know it's early (I am only 4 weeks along), but I feel such a peace about it, that I don't have any doubts. This is my time. There's a song that has been playing on my iRadio the past few days. The lyrics say: "This is my season, for grace; for favor. This is my season, to reap what I have sown." That's MY song! Those are MY words! 


                                        (Here it is if you are curious.)


                I feel like all of my prayers and the prayers of my loved ones have been stored up in Heaven until now. They have just been released in a downpour of the sweetest blessing; the size of a POPPY SEED, no less!!!


                I know it's a God-thing. This whole process has been too perfectly planned for it not to be. The due date is the DAY between mine, and Kevin's birthdays for crying out loud!


               I'm a dreamer. I believe in them. Totally. Completely. I believe God speaks to us in our dreams. Just take a look in the Bible. There are TONS of examples! Anyway, I keep a dream journal. I like to make a note of them, just in case I find that God is trying to tell me something.


               Well, last night, I decided to read over some of my entries. One of them was a dream about a beautiful baby boy. My baby boy. I had just given birth, and he looked JUST like his daddy! I'll spare you all the details, but the one thing I found most interesting was the date I had written it down...9-25-13. 


              That's almost an exact year from the due date. 4 days between them! I wonder how close the actual due date will be? I also wonder if it will be a boy or a girl? Too many thoughts! 


More later...

:) 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment