Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Card

Last Sunday, we had Boatwright Family pictures taken. We haven't had them done since after Kev and I got married (over 6 years ago)! So, Mrs. Angie decided it was time...after all, our family has grown a good bit since then.

     I'm not one for Christmas Cards. I'm a naturalist...I feel like it wastes paper. Come on, you know they end up in your trash can after the holidays. Anyway, I never thought I would want to do one...UNTIL my best friend Casey (who took our family pictures) captured this:

     Yes, I am now THAT mom. The mom who thinks her baby is TOO CUTE not to share with the world...especially at the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR: CHRISTMAS!!!

     So, I have jumped on the wagon. The Christmas Card Wagon. Look out world...here's a preview!








No comments:

Post a Comment