Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Lil' Katie Rae is MARRIED!!!

     These last few months have FLOWN by! Probably because I have been extremely busy with the wedding of this chick:
     On June 7th she got to marry the man of her dreams! I'm so happy for them both!!! No couple in this world deserves to be more blissfully happy. 
     Casi is the most generous and thoughtful person I know. She over-thinks EVERYTHING...including how she treats others. She also is the wittiest person I know. Never a dull moment with her. As my dad has said often, she is the "life" of the party...always has been. Always will be.
     Griff compliments her in every important way. We always joke with them and say we never thought anyone could out-talk Casi...well, she has met her match in Griff. Where Casi is high-strung and tends to over-analyze everything, Griff is the opposite. He goes with the flow. Nothing "tousles his feathers", so to speak...that is except Casi. That's the way it's supposed to be though. :)

Here are some sister shots from her showers:






These pictures are from her Bachelorette Weekend:



Here are some shots from the Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner:









And then...the BIG DAY:
Seriously though...don't they look sooooo good together?!

    Together they make a perfect pair. I wish them many years of happiness and wedding bliss! Here are some pictures from the BIG DAY!
Happy Wedding Day to an AMAZING couple!!! I love you both IMMENSELY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment